Find a bad review? Business owners can respond with an apology, explanation or incentive to win the customer back.
See a positive review? Spread the word! Share it around multiple social networks with a click of the ‘Share’ button.
A study from Harvard University found that a one-star improvement on a restaurant’s average Yelp score increased their revenue by 5-9%. Clearly online reviews influence customer actions, and with Jeronamo's Reputation Management software, monitoring and responding to online chatter becomes quick and simple.
- Find the reviews and comments that businesses don’t know exist
- Improve customer service and public image with punctual responses
- Take negative feedback as points for business improvement
- Offer dissatisfied customers apologies and incentives to win them back
- Publish positive reviews in marketing and social media to win new customers